Chastain Ceaners - Home page

Chastain Cleaners is a professional service provider based in Essex and operating across the London area. We provide office cleaning, carpet and floor cleaning and window cleaning services. We also offer plumbing, carpentry, building, maintenance, electrical and roofing services.

Running a busy facility is stressful and demanding. Why waste time and effort dealing with large numbers of service providers? Our highly motivated, professional service team does it for you. Any of our services may be used individually or as part of a larger package. We have been established for 10 years catering for the general public, small businesses and trade customers covering London and the surrounding areas.

We can supply numerous services such as cleaning, plumbing, electricals, carpentry, building, roofing and maintenance. Chastain Cleaners Services is a long established business and we always get our customers coming back to us and recommending us to their friends and family. We rely on word of mouth so aim to meet all our customers' needs to provide a high standard of customer care.

Contact us for more details about our office, window, floor and carpet cleaning, plumbing, electrical services, carpentry, building, roofing and maintenance services available to clients in and around the London area.

Fantastic cleaning service, I have recommended you to some friends.

"The level of service at Chastain Cleaners is fantastic. Having actually been a customer for years, I am consistently thrilled by the professionalism and reliability of every personnel I have actually taken call with. Thank you!".

Thanks a lot for all your effort! It's been an outright problem for me needing to sit/lie in bed in all that clutter considering that I relocated with John in March.